There are many people who suffer from what is known as writing disabilities, which means that they suffer from a learning disability when it comes to writing. However, this disability, like many others, is conquerable. There are many different forms of treatment, and treatment options widely vary, depending on what doctor is recommending the treatment. Some doctors will simply recommend the use of computers, which is only really a temporary solution, as it does not solve the entire problem. Patients may also wish to undergo some sort of occupational therapy, which concentrates on one specific muscle group. In this instance, the therapy concentrates on the muscles in the hands and works to improve muscle tone, hand-eye coordination, and dexterity. Language therapy is also employed with some patients, which works to improve the way the patient makes connections between letters, sounds, and ...Read More...
- Remediation for Students With Mathematics Difficulties: An Intervention Study in Middle Schools. September 7, 2016
- Working Memory Load and Reminder Effect on Event-Based Prospective Memory of High- and Low-Achieving Students in Math. September 7, 2016
- Predictive Validity of Curriculum-Embedded Measures on Outcomes of Kindergarteners Identified as At Risk for Reading Difficulty. August 22, 2016
- A Cross-National Comparison of Attributional Patterns Toward Students With and Without Learning Disabilities. August 21, 2016
- Life on the Number Line: Routes to Understanding Fraction Magnitude for Students With Difficulties Learning Mathematics. August 11, 2016