There are many people who suffer from what is known as writing disabilities, which means that they suffer from a learning disability when it comes to writing. However, this disability, like many others, is conquerable. There are many different forms of treatment, and treatment options widely vary, depending on what doctor is recommending the treatment. Some doctors will simply recommend the use of computers, which is only really a temporary solution, as it does not solve the entire problem. Patients may also wish to undergo some sort of occupational therapy, which concentrates on one specific muscle group. In this instance, the therapy concentrates on the muscles in the hands and works to improve muscle tone, hand-eye coordination, and dexterity. Language therapy is also employed with some patients, which works to improve the way the patient makes connections between letters, sounds, and ...Read More...
- Beyond Phonology: Visual Processes Predict Alphanumeric and Nonalphanumeric Rapid Naming in Poor Early Readers. November 28, 2016
- Making Space for Spatial Proportions. November 27, 2016
- Combined Modality Intervention for ADHD With Comorbid Reading Disorders: A Proof of Concept Study. November 27, 2016
- Cognitive Clusters in Specific Learning Disorder. November 16, 2016
- Attitudes of Primary School Teachers in Three Western Countries Toward Learning Disabilities. November 15, 2016